First Big Event At Debrecen, Hungary

Today is Saturday, 06-Oct-2018. When I got up on the morning around 7:30 AM, then I did running for exercises on the road from my flat to Agricultural Campus (another campus of University of Debrecen). It was taken around 25 minutes later. Suddenly, I was meet one big event on the road in front of Agricultural Campus. It was called "Selling and Buying Event On The Road". It was a wonderful day for me because it is the first time that I met this kind of event here.This event, Hungarian people was taken their products and sell them to all buyers who want to it.It was taken during two days from Saturday to Sunday of (06-07)- October 2018. Please, take a look all of pictures and videos record that I toke during at that time as below:
=========================================================================

Selling and Buying Event On The Road


Photo1

Photo2 

 Photo3

 Photo4

  Photo5 

 Photo6 

 Photo7 

 Photo8 

Photo9 

Photo10 

Photo11 

Photo12 


*** Thanks for your value time to visited my personal blog ***

First