First Day At Debrecen, Hungary

Time is always running, so everything also change. Like me,yesterday I was stayed in Cambodia but now I am staying in Hungary. But "please, keep in our mind that we must change to be better" in order to change our life more brighten and help people around us more develop and get happiness together. Today is 13-Sep-2018, it is the first day for me that I arrived in Debecen, Hungary for continuous my Master Degree of Computer Science Engineering (Msc). Below these are some pictures that I take photos when I arrived.
=========================================================================

Main Building (Library of University of Debrecen)


Church at City Center

Pizza shop at City Center

Tram number 1 for going to University of Debrecen



Building at Kussot Utca street





Intershap Supermarket










City Center at night time